Information Technology Associate at Public Health Initiatives (APIN)
APIN Public Health Initiatives is a non-governmental donor-funded organization dedicated to the prevention, treatment, care and support of diseases of public health importance in Nigeria, including HIV/AIDS, tuberculosis and malaria, among others. APIN works in partnership with the Federal and State Governments of Nigeria, United States Center for Disease Control (CDC), as well as the Global Fund to fight AIDS, Tuberculosis and Malaria in Nigeria. We seek to recruit qualified persons to fill critical positions necessary for programme implementation.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Information Technology Associate
Reference Code: ITA901
- The candidate provide day-to-day operational management of the IT infrastructure; provide a wide range of IT support services to users at the central and site offices by supervising the helpdesk and ensure continued functionality of all IT systems.
Qualifications and Experience
- A first degree or HND in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical & Electronic Engineering or any other related field; relevant professional certification(s) –Cisco CCNA, Microsoft Certified Professional (MCP) or CompTIA certification is required.
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in the IT function of a standard organisation, preferably in an international NGO.
We offer professionals opportunities for career advancement, a good working environment and competitive remuneration.
Application Closing Date
14th August, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to this dedicated email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Applicants will be required to attach a CV with a Suitability Statement that states how their skills, knowledge and experience make them suitable, and indicate the Job Reference Code & location as the subject of the email.
- The Suitability Statement should not exceed a page and must appear on the first page of the CV, contained in one document. The job reference code is an important requirement and any application not in line with this instruction will not be considered.
- Late applications will not be considered and only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.