Import / Export Officer at Consumer Goods Company - Ascentech
- Post Date:June 29, 2020
- Views 105
Import / Export Officer at Consumer Goods Company – Ascentech
Ascentech Services Limited – Our client, a leading Fast Moving Consumer Goods (FMCG) company, is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Import / Export Officer
- Perform all aspects of order process
- Receive, review and process documentation
- Support Imports / Exports customs clearance and documentation – Form M, LC, etc.
- Interface with related functional areas on import and export shipment matters
- Track the location of the shipment
- Assure invoicing and billing is accurate
- Ensure that the shipment adheres to customs regulations
- Counsel organization on how to reduce duties and taxes owed
Education / Experience / General Requirements
- HND / B.Sc in any discipline. Relevant certification in the fields of Purchasing & Supply / Logistics & Transport will be an advantage.
- 3+ years Import/Export experience
- Strong background in importing and exporting of relevant products
- Excellent organizational skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Experience with Manufacturing company is essential
- Candidates with good relationship and network with relevant government authorities will be preferred.
Application Closing Date
31st July, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.