Human Resources Archivist at Action Against Hunger
Action Against Hunger (Action Contre la Faim – ACF) began operations in Nigeria in 2010 in response to the high rate of chronic malnutrition in Northern Nigeria, focusing on integrated programming and looking at the Nutrition for children, pregnant and lactating mothers. In 2011, we expanded our work to begin implementing nutrition development projects in Jigawa and in Yobe. Following the crises in Northeast Nigeria, we further expanded our operations in Borno State in 2014 in response to the crisis to address the Nutrition, Health, Food security & livelihoods, WASH, and shelter needs of conflict-affected communities. We are operational in 11 Local Government Areas of Borno, 12 in Yobe and 3 in Jigawa.
The mission has over 600 staff including over 40 international employees. There are three base offices: Damaturu, Maiduguri and Dutse and four sub-bases including Monguno, Potiskum, Bade and Damasak.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Human Resources Archivist
Location: Abuja, Federal Capital Territory, Nigeria
Job Type: Full Time
Starting date: As Soon As Possible
Direct Line Manager: Resourcing Manager
- Action Against Hunger Nigeria Mission is recruiting for a Human Resource Archivist who will be accountable for maintaining timely and accurate information for all recruitment related files.
- Maintain, track and file all employment documents (soft and hard copies) which includes both new joiners and existing staff in accordance with Action Against Hunger archiving procedures and guidelines
- Support the Resourcing team in various aspects recruitment
- Implement archiving management procedures to ensure the highest control and security of HR recruitment documents
- Manage the HR Archives and ensure daily and monthly update and auditing of each staff recruitment files in collaboration with the Resourcing Manager
- Work closely with the HR team in the implementation and application of HR policies on the mission
- Degree in any related field.
- Minimum of 1 year experience working in HR and/or administrative support positions will be preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Approachable, diplomatic, able to work effectively in diverse, cross-cultural teams in a complex, multi-site work environment.
- Computer literacy including all Microsoft Office programs (Word, Excel, Power point, Outlook) is a must.
- Excellent attention to detail, highly, rigorous, self-motivated, strong sense of responsibility, ability to work independently.
- Minimum Basic Salary: N109,897 Per Month
- Our employees enjoy a work culture that promotes diversity and inclusion.
- Other benefits include but not limited to 100% health care coverage, 24 days paid leave per year, free and direct access to Cross Knowledge e-learning platform.
Application Closing Date
27th November, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: Qualified women are strongly encouraged to apply