Greatland Farm was established due to the need to fill the gap in the rising population and the need to feed the growing population while also contributing to Nigeria’s food basket through the production and distribution of eggs and meat with plans to increase capacity to other areas of animal husbandry.
Our farms boast of seasoned professionals and our strong collaboration with experienced global giants in the areas of chick hatchery, eggs and broiler production using state of the art equipment to serve the growing local demand for meat and protein and also helping in zero dependence on imported poultry produce.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Human Resources / Admin Executive
Location: Abeokuta, Ogun
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for an HR / Admin Executive who will oversee all aspects of human resources practices and processes. Employer will provide accommodation for a successful applicant who is ready to relocate.
- Developing and implementing HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy
- Bridging management and employee relations by addressing demands, grievances or other issues
- Managing the recruitment and selection process
- Ensure legal compliance throughout human resource management
- Conducting exit interviews and report outcome to Senior Management
- Conducting employee orientation and facilitating newcomers joining formalities
- Reviewing job descriptions for all positions at regular intervals and updating them in consultation with the respective managers
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing tasks in an efficient, professional and effective manner.
- Oversee and manage a performance appraisal system that drives high performance
- Conducting job evaluation surveys
- Liaising with managers and interviewing employees at all levels to identify and assess training and development needs
- Report to management and provide decision support through HR metrics
- Any HR and Admin task that may be assigned
Qualification and Requirements
- Interested applicant should be living in Abeokuta or be willing to relocate.
- Minimum educational qualification: B.Sc or HND in Human Resources Management
- Must have 2-5 years work experience.
- Excellent Computer skills
- Attention to detail and highly organized
- Should be able to use own initiative
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Problem solving skills required.
- Professional Certificate in CIPM or SHRM would be an added advantage
- Excellent time management skills
- Team work and interpersonal skills
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send an updated and detailed CV to: email@example.com using the “Job title” as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 10th December, 2020.