Human Resource Consultant at Kimberly Ryan LTD
Kimberly Ryan Limited – Our client, a management consulting firm is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Human Resource Consultant at Kimberly Ryan LTD
Company: Kimberly Ryan Limited
Deadline Date: 30th October, 2020
Specialization: Human Resources / Recruitment
Work Level: Experienced (Non-Manager)
Job Type: Full-Time
Experience: 3-5 years
Job Location: Lagos
Experience and Qualifications
- A Bachelor’s degree in the related field.
- Experience with managing and closing on projects
- 3-7 years of relevant HR and Talent acquisition experience
- Experience with companies with exposure to best practices.
- Take the lead position in designing strategies for inhouse recruitment and for clients.
- Review and update Job Descriptions.
- Design quality tried and tested HR strategy solutions for clients.
- Deliver quality change management solutions.
- Leverage existing client relationships to generate additional business.
- Ensure a high degree of closure of search mandates and manage client expectations.
- Research and recommend performance evaluation methods.
- Conduct quality and robust assessments on behalf of our clients.
- Coordinating and facilitating training sessions.
- Designing training programs and course content.
- Creation and management of e-learning platforms.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com clearly indicating the job title as the subject of the mail.