- Post Date:December 9, 2020
- Views 19
Job Title: Health, Safety and Environment (HSE) Assistant
- Assist in monitoring incidence and report investigation with necessary recommendation
- Assist in coordinating and monitoring waste management
- Ensuring PPE compliance of staff within the factories
- Assist in preparing and compiling safety report
- Ensure general good housekeeping of the factory
- Draft and monitor safety posters and signage
- Inspection and monitoring of fire extinguishers
- Plan and coordinate toolbox talk and safety meeting
Experience and Qualifications
- B.Sc (Hons) or its equivalent in any relevant Science or Engineering degree.
- At least 1-2 years’ experience post-graduation experience. Experience in the steel industry is an added advantage.
- HSE certification is an added advantage
N70,000 / Month.
Application Closing Date
14th December, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: email@example.com using the “Job title” as the subject of their email.
Related Jobs (43)
Marketing and Advertising Officer at Cornerstone Insurance Plc on January 16, 2021 Full Time
Quality Control Officer at Virgin Beauty Industries Nigeria Limited on January 16, 2021 Full Time
Recruitment at United Nations International Children’s Emergency Fund on January 16, 2021 Full Time
World Health Organization (WHO) recruitment for a HR Officer on January 16, 2021 Full Time
New Job Vacancies at A.G. Leventis (Nigeria) Limited on January 12, 2021 Full Time
Omnicom Media Group Management Trainee Program 2021 on January 12, 2021 Full Time