- Post Date:December 8, 2020
- Views 19
Rest of Nigeria (Nationwide)Full Time
The role oversees the organization’s human resources function by planning, implementing and evaluating employee relations and human resources policies, programs and practices. The incumbent also sees to the delivery of value-added service to BIPORAL EXCO, management and employees that reflect the objectives of the association.
Minimum Qualification: Degree
Experience Level: Mid level
Experience Length: 5 years
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
The role will:
• Be responsible for the Human Resources Strategy.
• Develop HR policies, handbook and SOPs and ensures alignment with best practices.
• Partner with the business units to execute talent and performance management processes.
• Conduct effective, thorough and objective investigations, to help manage and resolve complex employee relations issues as regards Employee & Industrial Relations (ER/IR) by having adequate knowledge of legislative requirements.
• Be responsible for recruitment and onboarding of new staff.
• Ensures compliance with all statutory payments.
• Ensures all payroll inputs are accurate and timely.
• Work closely with management and employees to improve work relationships, build morale, increase productivity and retention.
• Provide HR Policy guidance and interpretation.
• Participate in evaluation and monitoring of training programs to ensure training objectives are met.
• Oversee overall Talent acquisition, Learning & Development, Talent Development, Performance Management, Employee Engagement and Total Rewards.
Education and/or Work Experience Requirements:
• Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources, Business, or a related discipline
• Minimum 5years experience in a core HR role
• Professional qualification of CIPMN, CIPD, HRCI would be an advantage
• Working knowledge of multiple human resource disciplines including compensation practices, organizational diagnosis, employee and union relations, diversity, performance management and employment laws
Skills: The person who plays this role should have the following competencies:
• Excellent people management and business literacy skills.
• Strong conflict management skills.
• Strong interpersonal and negotiation skills.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Ability to work in a fast paced environment.
• Ability to build and effectively manage interpersonal relationships at all levels of the company • Demonstrable ability to take initiative in identifying and anticipating employee needs and making recommendations to management for implementation.
Related Jobs (5)
World Health Organization (WHO) recruitment for a HR Officer on January 16, 2021 Full Time
Human Resources Support Officer at UnoCasa Limited on January 6, 2021 Full Time
Human Resources Supervisor at United Parcel Service (UPS) on January 4, 2021 Full Time