HR / Admin Officer at MetroHealth HMO Limited
- Post Date:January 4, 2021
- Apply Before: January 21, 2021
- Views 24
MetroHealth HMO is a Nigerian leading health management organization with an aim to render unparalleled technology-based and comprehensive primary, secondary, and tertiary health care services across the country. MetroHealth was registered by the regulatory authority, the National Health Insurance Scheme (NHIS) to operate as a national HMO in 2013.
With over 650 partner hospitals, we are committed to rendering world-class preventive and curative health care services to our clients in the easiest and stress-free method. We understand that every client is unique and deserves flexible, specialized solutions; therefore we embrace an individualized approach towards taking excellent care of our clients.
We are big on maximizing the blessings of technology to render 21st century-based health services making sure our clients are in the best state of health.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: HR / Admin Officer
Employment Type: Full-time
Reporting to: Head, HR/Admin
- Providing support in the various Human Resource functions which includes but not limited to: HR Operations, recruitment & selection, L & D, performance management and employee relations.
- Assist in ensuring that HR policies and procedures are adhered to
- Liaising with a range of people involved in policy areas and HR operations
- Processing of Statutory remittances & utility bill
- Supporting the development and implementation of HR initiatives and systems.
- Overseeing administrative matters including: Vendors, vehicle & drivers management, Supervise and manage all day-to-day office administrative activities
- Maintaining, keeping and updating staff records
- Generating Staff attendance reports and leaves records.
- Assist in new employee onboarding program
- B.Sc / HND in any of the social sciences; further training will be a plus
- Must be an HR generalist
- Male preferrable for gender equality
- Minimum of 4 years of cognate job experience on same role
- Proficient in MS Office suit
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Application Deadline 22nd January, 2021
Related Jobs (3)
World Health Organization (WHO) recruitment for a HR Officer on January 16, 2021 Full Time
Human Resources Supervisor at United Parcel Service (UPS) on January 4, 2021 Full Time