Head of Marketing
- Post Date:December 8, 2020
- Views 20
Reporting to the Chief Executive Officer, the successful candidate will develop digital solutions to increase customer acquisition using a range of digital channels including web, social, advertising, SEO, CRM and PR to drive traffic and conversion, in particular – lead website performance and drive permanent evolution – improve SEO performance and drive content strategy that goes with it – develop strategy for social networks to complement the SEM activity – develop new digital solutions to accelerate growth (ambassador programs, FB community etc) – monitor performance and constantly optimise the campaigns.
The key responsibilities for the role are as follows:
- Build the company’s digital marketing roadmap and team for both web and mobile.
- Design and implement digital marketing campaigns across all major mediums.
- Assist with the company’s UX strategy, and lead on customer acquisition and retention strategies and tactics.
- Manage digital marketing channels – blogs, YouTube channels, social media and email lifecycle marketing.
- Monitor sales, forecasting trends to drive customer acquisition and retention revenue.
- Subject matter expert for marketing CRM.
- Monitor competitor activity and implement tactical campaigns and promotions.
- Must have professional qualifications (e.g. Bachelor’s or Master’s degree) in a related subject (e.g. Marketing or Digital Marketing), with impeccable written English language skills
- Must have recent extensive PPC experience.
- Must have experience with customer retention (e.g. lifecycle emails, analytics, strategy).
- Must have extensive CRM experience.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to develop strong working relationships at all levels, both internally and externally.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills along with an ability to develop and build good working relationships with other teams and departments.
- The ability to prioritize and lead projects from inception through to completion with a strong attention to detail.
- Energetic and commercial approach to work and advice.
- Creative problem solver.
- Organizational skills and the ability to understand detailed information.
- Passion and enthusiasm for technology.
- Numeracy skills, with strong IT skills.
- A proven track record of ‘making a difference’.