Graphics / Multimedia Personnel at Cemex Portals
Cemex Portals is a full service Architecture, Construction, Interior works and Project Management Firm based in Lagos, Nigeria. We have an outstanding portfolio of commercial and private projects. We offer our clients the best Real Estate development services possible, giving relatable professional advice on investment opportunities for residential and commercial luxury properties.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Graphics / Multimedia Personnel
- Creates complex typography, photography graphics, animation and live video content for a diverse array of new media, such as social media, the web and television
- Create post-production work, as well as multo media campaigns, promotion products, technical illustrations and computer artwork for use in a variety of materials off line and online.
- Research upcoming projects to help create realistic designs, videos, skits, documentaries and/or animations
- Develop storyboards that map out key scenes in animations and moon graphics
- Edits short-form content, including promoonal spots, docu-style features, opens/teases, sizzle reels, highlight videos, and social media.
- Minimum of a B.Sc or HND
- Have minimum 3-5 years professional experience eding both long-form and shortform content.
- Have high proficiency in HD workflow, Adobe Premier, Avid Media Composer, Final Cut Studio Suite, After Effects, and Photoshop.
- Proficiency in moon graphics is a must. Experience with 3D modeling and animation.
- Must be knowledgeable about the latest graphics and eding techniques and visual trends.
- Ability to work both independently and collaboravely on mulple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment with tight deadlines.
- Ability to communicate effectively, orally and in writing.
Application Closing Date
31st August, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications (include CV and portfolio) to: email@example.com using “Motion Graphics and Multimedia Personnel Application” as the subject of the mail.