Sifax group is a multinational conglomerate with multidimensional operations. The group’s head office is at Apapa, Lagos nigeria. It has branches in Abuja, Nigeria; tema, Ghana; Durban, South Africa; Houston, USA; Essex, UK; Ville, Djibouti. The group is into intelligent shipping and cargo operations, aviations, logistics and transport, cargo etc.
- Job Type: Full Time
- Qualification: OND
- Experience: 3 years
- Location: Lagos
- Job Field: ICT / Computer,Media / Advertising / Branding
Nature of the Role
- The graphic designer would be responsible for the visual illustrations and production of communication creatives for the company.
- This candidate is responsible for visual communication through online marketing banner creation, print and outdoor advertising, ambient media, souvenirs, animations, brochure creation and print collateral etc…
- Developing design briefs that suit the company’s communications purpose;
- Thinking creatively to produce new ideas and concepts and developing interactive design;
- Using innovation to redefine a design brief within the constraints of cost and time;
- Demonstrating illustrative skills with rough sketches and working on layouts ready for print;
- Working with a range of media, including computer-aided design (CAD) and keeping up to date with emerging technologies;
- Proofreading to produce accurate and high-quality work
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience
- Design graphics for huge variety of products and activities, such as websites, online banners, posters, exhibitions and displays, corporate identity and so much more
- Editing video.
- Minimum of OND in an Art/graphic design field, or a minimum of 3 years advertising, graphic design, or related experience required,
- Strong PhotoShop, Illustrator, and PowerPoint skills on a Windows platform, along with digital photography skills
- Excellent communication skills,
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment,
- Must be flexible and able to deal with demanding deadlines.
- A strong portfolio of illustrations or other graphics
- Website Design, Photography and Video editing skill is an added advantage.
Skills and Personal Qualities:
- Creative flair
- A strong visual sense
- Strong computer skills
- Ability to grasp company’s needs and consider practical solutions
- Attention to details
- Good team working skills
Mode of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.