Applications are invited for Ignite 12 month Graduate Internship Program – Quality (Nigeria) 2021. Baker Hughes is a GE company (NYSE:BHGE). We are world’s first and only fullstream provider of integrated oilfield products, services and also digital solutions. Drawing on a storied heritage of invention, BHGE harnesses the passion and experience of its people in order to enhance productivity across the oil and gas value chain.
Ref Id: R14071
Location: Onne, Rivers
Type: Full time
- Would you like the opportunity to work in a global energy company? Do you enjoy taking on challenging projects?
- If yes, then Join our innovating Internship Program
- The Baker Hughes Internshipis designed to enable undergraduates who have completed a Bachelor’s or are completing a Master’s degree to gain hands-on work experience in addition to the foundation of their professional lives. Our internships will give you first-hand insights into the processes, systems and practices. Subsequently aligned to ensure customer needs are met through flawless execution and the application of leading-edge technology.
Partner with the best
Our internship will provides the opportunity to become familiar with Health, Safety and Environment (HS&E). Interns will participate in technically focused training, team meetings and work on projects and present results. During the internship, interns will be supported by a buddy and a manager who will ensure a valuable learning experience.
- Receiving coaching and mentoring in order to complete assignments and projects to develop your learning and skillset.
- Collaborating with cross-functional teams as well as interns to interact and network with global business leaders.
- Applying Health, Safety and Environment (HS&E) standards and procedures in all situations so compliance is maintained.
- Completing internal projects to deliver customer outcomes and identify business improvements.
- Learning internal software to assist with the completion of projects and tasks.
- Bachelor’s degree, or currently enrolled in.
- Recently graduated from Master’s degree program or equivalent in Finance, Accounting, Economics, Math or Business Management.
- Be fluent in oral and written English.
- Legal right to work without restrictions in a full time capacity.
- GPA grade greater than or equal to 3.0 out of 4.0 or the equivalent in your country.
Supply chain, Manufacturing, Quality and HSE
Internships in Supply Chain & Manufacturing are designed to enable you to gain experience within the Supply Chain, Quality and HSE landscape in order to stretch your learning and skillset.
You may be assigned to a project/assignment in manufacturing or shop operations, sourcing, quality, logistics, HSE or project management.
Work in a way that works for you:
We recognise that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone. In this role, we can confidently offer the following flexible working patterns:
- Talk to us about your desired working options when you apply
Working with us:
- Working at Baker Hughes means being at the forefront of the energy transition. Our people are diverse, ambitious and collaborative. We’re on a mission to redefine the energy sector by unlocking the power of engineering, data and science.
The Good Stuff:
Our inventions have revolutionised energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. Furthermore, we prioritize rewarding those who embrace challenge with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Also, with us, and you can expect:
- Generous annual leave and money to spend on wellbeing activities.
- Life assurance and income protection.
- Private medical cover.
- A defined contributory savings plan.
- Additional elected benefits.
- So, are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let’s come together and take energy forward.
- This position will start in January 2021 and will be for 12 months.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply