Frontend Developer at Riby
Riby is a Finance technology company. We provide a simple and smart finance management platform. Our solution provides cooperatives, company groups, employees, individuals, associations, and financial development institutions with features to manage their financial activities.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Frontend Developer at Riby
- 16th October, 2020
- Software/ Programming / Web development
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
Job Location: Lagos
- We are looking for a Front-End Web Developer who is motivated to combine the art of design with the art of programming
- Your responsibilities will include translation of the UI/UX design wireframes to actual code that will produce visual elements of the application
- You will work with the UI/UX designer and bridge the gap between graphical design and technical implementation, taking an active role on both sides and defining how the application looks as well as how it works.
- Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3.
- Basic understanding of CSS-processing tools, such as LESS and SASS.
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git.
- Understanding of RESTful APIs.
- Experience with offline storage and performance tuning.
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements.
- A knack for benchmarking and optimization.
- Minimum of 2 working years experience.
- Develop new user-facing features.
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use.
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs.
- Optimize web application for maximum speed and scalability.
- Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to back-end.
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders.
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the application.
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs.
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automation.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.