Front-End UI / UX Web Developer at Big Field Digital
Big Field Digital is an award-winning Software Engineering, Digital Growth and Marketing agency in Ibadan. We are one of the fastest-growing digital agencies in Nigeria. We work with clients in Nigeria, Ghana, USA, UK, and Canada. Already in our team, you’ll find experienced Software Engineers and Digital Marketers.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Front-End UI / UX Web Developer at Big Field Digital
Location: Ibadan, Oyo
- Big Field Digital is searching for an advanced Front-End UI/UX Web Developer with 5+ years of proven professional experience in developing wireframes and UI mockups into amazing web User Experience (UX).
- You will be responsible for delivering the best user experience across our web apps and website development projects.
- We are NOT looking junior UI developers, we are NOT looking for back-end developers, we are NOT looking for programmers, but we are searching for someone who is truly at the top of their game in Web UI/UX Front-End Development.
- Join a team of young, passionate, and highly experienced Software Engineers developing various top mobile and web apps that will shape the future.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Delivering the best user experience across web apps and website development projects.
- Developing concepts, wireframes, and mockups that lead to intuitive user experiences on web and mobile devices.
- Researching, planning, and implementing UI and UX strategies based on clients’ specification and user-centred design principles.
- Ensuring the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs.
- Optimising application UI for maximum speed and scalability.
- Collaborating with other team members such as Back-End Engineers, UI Designers, Business Analyst, and Project Managers.
- Documenting new UI/UX designs and development.
Skills / Competency Requirements
- Experience working in an Agile development team and proficient in the use of Confluence, JIRA, and Slack.
- Ability to convert Functional Document Specifications (FSDs) and UI Mockups into functional UI/UX Web pages.
- Highly creative and innovative. You must fully understand the difference between UI/UX both in theory and practical, as well as know what UX means in 2020.
- Ability to clearly communicate research and UI/UX ideas to the rest of the team and upper management.
- Must have a great understanding of user behavior and psychology.
- Understand how to align business/marketing goals with technology when implementing UI Designs.
- Should be willing to start work immediately or within a short notice.
- Will be required to work remotely until the COVID-19 situation is over, thereafter, you will be working from our office in Ibadan. If you are not a resident of Ibadan, you should be willing to relocate to Ibadan (free accommodation will be provided for 1 year).
- Must be 100% committed and ready to work full time. We are not looking for a freelancer.
- You will enjoy a competitive pay and an opportunity to work on top-notch projects.
- Work PC/Mac.
Remuneration & Benefits
We are willing to negotiate a great salary for any candidate who can show superior experience in this field. Again, we’ll happily offer FREE one-year accommodation if the ideal candidate will be relocating to Ibadan from another state. However, due to the COVID-19 pandemic, the candidate will be required to work remotely until it is safe to work in an office environment.
Application Closing Date
26th June, 2020.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: email@example.com using the “Job title” as subject of the email.
Important Information & Notice
- Your cover letter should discuss your previous UI/UX projects with relevant links to your portfolio, and why you will like to join our team.
- Proven years of experience is required; therefore, beginners and inexperienced Front-End Developers need not apply. We also respectfully ask that recruitment agencies SHOULD NOT contact us about this role. No exceptions.
Get help writing your CV, contact us for a free review today!
Help your friend, share this job!