Front End Engineer (Senior and Intermediate) at Cavista
Our Partner, Axxess is the leading technology innovator for healthcare at home, providing solutions that help improve care for more than 2 million patients worldwide. Axxess offers a complete suite of easy-to-use, innovative software solutions that empower home health, home care and hospice providers to grow their business while making lives better.
Job Type: Full Time
Experience: 3 years
Location: Maryland, Lagos
Job Field: ICT/Computer
Who we are looking for
- A Front End Engineer with a solid technical background eager to see their code applied, valued and utilized in solving real-world problems in health care.
- Self-motivated, an idea generator, collaborative with strong verbal and interpersonal skills and be willing to work closely other teams, technical leads, and product managers to deliver sustainable solutions to our clientele.
What you will do?
- Design and build new products and develop features on existing products.
- Collaborate with a team of talented developers to design and build new features in accordance with best practices and user experience.
- Provide creative ideas and introduce cutting-edge technology.
- Act as an influencer in the design and development of innovation healthcare technology solutions.
- Learn quickly and be productive in a highly collaborative, lightning-fast environment.
What you bring:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, MIS, or related discipline required
- Working knowledge of data structures, algorithms and programming required
- Expertise with cross-browser, cross-platform, and responsive design
- Solid understanding of user interactions required for Single-Page Applications
- Solid understanding of user-centered design principles
- Front-end skills and basic understanding of how back-end development works
- Conceptual knowledge of RESTful integration
- Good written and spoken communication skills
- Experience with Agile methodologies
- Experience with any CSS preprocessors like SASS, LESS or STYLUS, preferred
- Experience with Typescript, preferred
- Experience with VueJS/Aurelia/CanJS or similar JS frameworks, preferred
- Experience with build tools like Webpack, Browserify or similar tools, preferred
- Experience with task runners like Grunt, Gulp, preferred
What will you experience?
- Casual Friday, Everyday
- Competitive Compensation Package
- Professional Development for Career Growth
- 20 PTO (Paid-Time-Off) Days + Holidays + Birthdays off
- Monthly Happy Hours
- Holiday and Employee Celebrations
- Game On! Xbox, Pool, Chess and more
- Genuine respect for work-life balance
- Respect and Collaborative team environment
- And so much more.
To Apply for Front End Engineer (Senior and Intermediate) at Cavista
Interested and qualified? Go to Cavista on jobs.smartrecruiters.com to apply
Don’t keep this, share with someone that needs it!