Freelance Digital Marketing Executive – Work from Home Job
- Post Date:April 29, 2020
- Views 198
Job Title: Freelance Digital Marketing Executive (Work from home job)
About Company: Vantage Advisory is a boutique consulting firm that enables clients achieve business results. We support and enable Startups as well as Growing Businesses.
Having been and still in that position, we are here to make the journey smoother for others from Idea to Exit. We are recruiting to fill the position of freelance digital marketing executive, find more details about the opening below:
Company website: https://vantage.com.ng/
Company Address: Lagos, Nigeria
Job Position: Freelance (Digital Marketer)
Industry: Business Management
Deadline for Application: 8th May, 2020
Type of Job: Freelance (Work from Home)
- We are seeking an organized freelance Digital Marketing & Project Manager to join our growing organization.
- The freelancer will work closely with our client’s business cofounder and be responsible for managing online and offline business presence.
- S/he is critical to creating engaging content, raising brand awareness, as well as generating and monitoring web traffic. Writes, edits, reviews and updates content while ensuring that is high quality, timely, relevant, and accurate. Helps to ensure that the company’s contents meet customer satisfaction targets.
Duties And Responsibilities
- Devise strategies to drive online traffic to our product websites.
- Track conversion rates and making improvements to our product websites.
- Develop and manage digital marketing campaigns utilizing a range of techniques including paid search, SEO and PPC.
- Oversee the social media strategy and content deployment for the company.
- Manage online brand and product campaigns to raise brand awareness.
- Manage the redesign of the company website, improving usability, design, content and conversion of the company website.
- Review new technologies and keep the company at the forefront of developments in digital marketing.
- Serves as content developer for existing and new products as assigned. Works with members of the team to manage, conceptualize, research, scope, write, edit, and/or acquire content, ensuring that all content is high quality, timely, relevant, and accurate.
- Monitor current projects and coordinates all team members involved to keep workflow on track
- Liaise with clients to identify and define project requirements, scope and objectives
- Carry out research and implement action plans
- Strategize with business cofounder when needed.
Requirements and Qualifications
- Experience in any of: ecommerce, SEO, PPC, Email marketing, and social media management is required
- Project coordination or management experience required
- Relevant experience in tech startup environment would be added advantage
- Able to work effectively under pressure
- Flexible and able to multitask on several different aspects of a project or on multiple projects
- Able to produce quality work with strict deadlines.
What you will get from us in return is:
- A collaborative environment that pushes you to think beyond your boundaries
- A diverse workload, keeping you continually stimulated
- An open forum for expression of ideas
- Diverse opportunities to expand your skills, learn newer ones
- Opportunity for growth and leadership
- Flexible working hours with remote (work from home) working option.
Note: Only successful candidates would be contacted.
Related Jobs (10)
Ongoing recruitment in a Microfinance Bank in Enugu State on December 2, 2020 Full Time
Business Development Officer at Cedarcrest Hospitals Limited on December 2, 2020
Procter & Gamble 2020 Finance and Accounting Internship Program on December 2, 2020 Internship
Freelance Digital Marketing Executive at Zocode Limited on December 1, 2020 Full Time
Business Development Manager at Bochepharm Nigeria Limited on December 1, 2020 Full Time
Business Development Specialist at Kirby Nigeria Limited on November 30, 2020 Full Time
Digital and Content Marketing Specialist at Skooleeo on November 12, 2020 Full Time