Fintech & IT Officer at Swiss Credit Limited
Swiss Credit Limited is a lending institution with money lender’s license from Lagos State Government offering outstanding products and services to suit the financial needs of our diverse clientele.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Fintech & IT Officer
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
- Support with large IT projects, including the design and deployment of new IT systems and services.
- Support in ensuring comprehensive user data analysis and reporting across all the Fin-tech solutions & Social Media Platforms.
- Support in monitoring performance of information technology systems to determine cost and productivity levels, and to make recommendations for improving the IT infrastructure
- Support in analyzing business requirements by partnering with key stakeholders across the organization to develop solutions for IT needs
- Support in handling the digital promotions and resolves issues on the website and other platforms.
- Respond and treat comments on the platforms.
- Ensure security of data, network access and backup systems.
- Act in alignment with user needs and system functionality to contribute to organizational policy.
- Identify problematic areas and implement strategic solutions in time.
- Preserve assets, information security and control structures.
- And other required tasks.
Qualifications & Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Information Systems, or a related field, or equivalent experience
- 2-3 years of experience working in IT operations
- At least 1 year prior experience working in a financial institution or bank.
- Prior experience in using and managing FIN TECH soft wares and applications.
- Willingness to work at odd hours to resolve all pressing issues on the fin tech soft wares, website & or applications.
- Excellent working knowledge of computer systems, security, network and systems administration, databases and data storage systems, and phone systems
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online