Financial Accountant at Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited
Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited, (formerly Moody International Nigeria Limited) was established in 1996 as a partnership between Moody International Group and Nigerian investors. Since commencing operations in March 1997 the company continues to grow and exerts its presence in numerous Projects in the Nigeria Oil and Gas Industry.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Financial Accountant
Category: Management, Accounting and Administration
Job Type: Contracts
Job Nature: Resident
- Maintain the financial database and ensure the integrity of the ledger. Ensure the completeness and accuracy of all financial transactions in the General Ledger and ensure that all reconciliations are done in a timely manner.
- Prepare company quarterly and annual Financial Statements and reports in compliance with International Financial Reporting Standards and relevant accounting concepts and principles.
- Maintain the company Finance Lease schedule and ensure compliance with all relevant covenants, administrative requirements and obligations. Ensure timely and accurate booking of the related transactions.
- Develop, implement and update detailed procedures and Service Level Agreements (SLAs) covering job function. Develop company Finance Control Framework (FCF) and RACI matrix.
- Produce all audit schedules as may be required by auditors and investigate and promptly respond to all audit queries to ensure smooth internal and external audit processes. Follow up to resolve all internal and/or external audit issues and other enquiries (pre and post audit). This includes financial audits from government, tax and other regulatory agencies. Implement recommendations on the operation of the control systems and any other agreed recommendations by the auditors.
- Ensure proper and orderly filing, storage and retrieval of accounting records. Act as record focal point for company finance and accounting records.
- University degree and a recognized professional Accounting qualification
- Accounts Operations & Financial Reporting
- Treasury & Financing
- Management Information
- Risk Management & Internal Control
- Performance management & tracking Companies Act requirements and statutory report
Application Closing Date
17th August, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online