Field Agents (Agriculture) at Bizpool Africa
Bizpool Africa – Our client, an agricultural specialist, requires the services of suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Field Agent (Agriculture)
Type: Short term Contract
- The Agricultural Field Agent enlightens and educate farmers as well as monitor farm activities. Agents are required to travel to farms in rural areas and local communities, monitor and evaluate progress on the farm and provide feedback.
- They also help them improve their farming methods and techniques.
- They will be expected to work a flexible schedule with virtual aid and visit the farms only from time to time.
- The candidate should be able to turn data into information to aid the company make business decisions and monitor performance and quality control plans.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Visit farms to collect, measure and interpret data
- Monitor farm activities and operations
- Coordinate farmers and monitor performance
- Inspect farm produce and check for defects (quality control)
- Resolve issues as they relate to farming activities
- Serve as middleman between the farmers and management
Qualification and Skill Requirements
- NCE/OND/B.ED/HND/BSc in Agriculture Science, Botany, Agric Engineering or related courses
- Be computer literate
- Ability to use android-based application for monitoring and record taking
- Interpersonal and communication skills
- Proactive and attention to details
- Excellent reporting skills
Application Closing Date
16th July, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online