Female Interior Architect at Turkish Furniture Republic
Turkish Furniture Republic is a Turkish furniture manufacturing company based in Abuja, a Subsidiary of Firat Building Materials Limited. We specialize in furniture production with state of the art designs and a fully functional and well-equipped factory at Amadem Plaza, Mabushi, Abuja.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Female Interior Architect at Turkish Furniture Republic
Company: Turkish Furniture Republic
Deadline Date: 11th October, 2020
Specialization: Building Design / Architecture
Work Level: Experienced (Non-Manager)
Job Type: Full-Time
Experience: 3-5 years
Job Location: Kado, Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
- Ability to translate clients ideas into reality.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Willing to travel and work long hours.
- Must understand how to design furniture, have in-depth knowledge of manufacture and assembly of furniture products.
- Must have knowledge of interior furniture space management.
- General knowledge in woodworking process is required.
- Ability to prepare cut list for furniture and knowledge in sofa production.
- Relate ideas to factory workers in terms of Sketch designs and supervision of jobs to finishing.
- Experience in designing kitchen, wardrobe and retail furniture products such as bedsteads, coffee table, side stools e.t.c.
Qualification and Experience
- Candidate should possess Bachelor’s degree
- Must have at least 3 years work experience.
- Sketch up – Intermediate level.
- Cinema 4d
- Extensive knowledge in any of the above software, most especially “Sketch Up”.