Facility Manager at Workplace (TWPC)
The Workplace Centre (TWPC) is a skills development and HR/ICT consulting firm. At TWPC, we deliver innovative, dynamic, and high-quality solutions to clients using technology to drive high performance and productivity.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Facility Manager at Workplace (TWPC)
Company: Workplace Centre
Deadline Date:10th September, 2020
Specialization: Executive / Management
Work Level: Manager (Staff Supervisor)
Job Type: Full-Time
Experience: 1-3 years
Minimum Qualification: Higher National Diploma(HND)
Job Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- As the Facility Manager, you are responsible for the effective day to day running of the company facilities.
- The key focus is to support the broader Facilities Management team and to ensure that all operations run smoothly.
- You will also coordinate the effective operations of the office and oversee the Administration team
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Ensure maintenance of properties, sites, and buildings
- Compliance with building codes
- Liaising with stakeholders, suppliers, and contractors
- Maintenance of key register and site security
- Regularly undertake to walk through inspections of all facilities
- Undertake event and meeting room setups and delivery of catering
- Comply with workplace WHS instructions, policies and procedures
- Ensure work is carried out in a safe and timely manner
- Bachelor’s Degree or Higher National Diploma (HND) in any field.
- Relevant work experience, Minimum of 2 years.
- Communication skills
- Good listening skills
- Negotiation skills
- Proven experience in facilities management
- Knowledge and understanding of Workplace Health & Safety
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Ability to adapt to completing deadline
N150,000 Net Monthly
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Facility Manager” as the subject of the email.