Executive Assistant at Domeo Resources
Domeo Resources International is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Executive Assistant
Reports To: The Chairman
- The main function of this job role is to perform a variety of administrative tasks and support the company’s Chairman and Senior-level managers.
- The job holder will contribute to the efficiency of the business by providing personalised and timely support to executive members as well as conduct extensive research as assigned.
- Format information for internal and external communication, memos, emails, presentations, reports etc.
- Manage the Chairman’s calendar and set up meetings
- Take minutes during meetings and disseminate to relevant parties accordingly
- Represent the Chairman in calls and meetings when unavailable
- Act as the point of contact among executives, employees, clients and other external partners
- Manage information flow in a timely and accurate manner
- Make travel and accommodation arrangements
- Prepare weekly, monthly and quarterly reports
- Perform the duties of an office manager by keeping up with office supplies, inventory etc.
- Screen and direct phone calls and distribute correspondence
- Professionally organize and maintain the office filing system
- Act as a gatekeeper, making decisions about who gets access to the Chairman and what information the Chairman receives
- Review print and online resources to gather information
- Conduct research and prepare research reports that influence company policy and products development
- Conduct statistical analysis of data sets
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Qualifications / Experience
- A degree in Biological Sciences.
- Minimum of 1 year professional experience.
Competencies / Skills:
- Excellent MS Office knowledge
- High level of discretion and confidentiality
- Adept attention to details
- Outstanding organisational and time management skills
- Familiarity with office gadgets and applications (e.g. copy machines and e-calendars)
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Exceptional interpersonal and presentation skills
Behavioural Qualities / Other Competences:
- Personal integrity and high ethical standards
- Adaptive, flexible and inquisitive to stay abreast of emerging trends.
Application Closing Date
22nd May, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the “Job title” as subject of the email.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Don’t keep this, share with someone that needs it!