Entry-Level Writer at The Groth Network
The Groth Network is a global independent news, and new media publishing company with focus on in-depth sectorial coverage and reporting guided by professional ethics. Since its founding in 2019, affiliated to The Groth Innovation Centre (Groth HQ), Groth Network leverages both Radio, TV and digital media to share rich contents and programs to its growing audience globally.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Contributing Writer
Deadline: 1st July
Position Type: Entry Level
Job Type: Full time
Job Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
- Support Editor in developing news stories, article features and op-s
- Contribute daily, weekly or on-demand contents.
- Good command of English, Pidgin, Yoruba, Hausa, Efik, Igbo (if you’re writing in these languages)
- Knowledge of WordPress, Grammerly and Google Doc
- Ability to work independently.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letters to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.