About Company: Ascentech Services Ltd acts as a gateway to provide a wide range of recruitment and selection services to companies. We are a dedicated team of professional consultants offering top of the line executive recruitment and selection services. ABOUT US Ascentech Services Ltd acts as a gateway to provide end to end recruitment services to Organisations Worldw…
- Job Type: Full Time
- Qualification: BA/BSc/HND , MBA/MSc/MA
- Experience: 5 years
- Location: Lagos
- Job Field: Engineering / Technical
- Plan and coordinate the maintenance (ELECTRICAL & ELECTRONICS) activities in the factory.
- Ensure optimal allocation and full utilization of resources available to reduce downtime and keep the factory running.
- Ensure that installed machinery and fitting are constantly maintained and repaired for operational capacity utilization.
- Ensure that operating procedures are followed such that will ensure the safety and security of machinery and workers in the factory.
- Ensure that the morale of workers and staff at the maintenance department are high at all times.
- Design and implement a preventive maintenance program that will ensure the achievement of planned production targets using the most cost-effective strategies.
- Ensure that records of all maintenance activities effectively strategies.
- Supervise all the engineers in the maintenance department
- Initiate strategies that will ensure a continuously high level of preventive and corrective maintenance in the factory
- Performs such other related functions as may be designed by the Maintenance Head or factory manager.
- Ensure that he familiarized himself with all the established procedures, policies and objectives that pertain to his duties as outlined above.
- HND, B.Sc. and Master’s Degree holders in electrical electronic field should to apply
- More than five (5) Years in any manufacturing industry.
- Must have specific training related to electrical electronics.
- Must have good knowledge of Electrical motors, sensors, drives, PLCs, INSTRUMENTATION etc. Should be able to read electrical schematic drawing very well.
- Knowledge Safety legislation relating to electrical equipment.
- Troubleshooting skills.
- Problem-solving skills.
Method of Application
Qualified candidate should send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org using the job title as subject of the mail.