Digital Media Support Officer
CashKaching Limited – CashKaching is an online advertising platform with shopping amazing deals and surveys.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Digital Media Support Officer
Deadline Date: 7th September, 2020
Specialization: Media / Art / Entertainment
Work Level: Experienced (Non-Manager)
Job Type: Full-Time
Experience: 3-5 years
Salary Range: ₦75,000 – ₦150,000
Employment Type: Full-time
- We seek a highly skilled Digital Media Support Officer to join our team
- The candidate will be responsible for combining online marketing and social media skills to enhance the company’s (Cashkaching) social media presence, by promoting brand focused interactive and engagement contents, and expanding opportunities for revenue.
- He/she will serve our clients (CK personal/business users) by providing product and service information; resolving product and service problems while providing excellent customer service, product and market knowledge, documentation with effective communication.
Skills and Qualifications
- Marketing or Social Media Marketing Degree Preferred.
- 2-5 years work experience.
- Technology Skills, Content Writing, Graphic Design, Campaign Execution, Idea Presentation, SEO and PPC, Proofreading
- Fluent English language skills, able to communicate effectively via telephone, email and face to face in a clear and professional manner.
- Able to demonstrate prioritisation skills when multitasking.
- Ability to deliver work to set targets and specified standards.
- Self-motivated: Ability to work unsupervised and use your own initiative.
- A positive enthusiastic approach to solving problems.
- Proven ability to make logical and solid decisions
- Manage company social media channels, including Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, and other relevant platforms
- Engage in social media presence creation on new and emerging social media platforms
- Create dynamic written, graphic, and video content
- Optimize content following search engine optimization (SEO) and pay-per-click (PPC)
- Create content that promotes audience interaction, increase audience presence on company sites and encourage audience participation
- Assist social media management with large projects, events, and community management.
- Work as part of a team to develop large social media campaigns
- Analyse and report audience information and demographics, and success of existing social media projects
- Propose new ideas and concepts for social media content.
- Work with marketing and social media team members to coordinate ad campaigns with social media strategy.
- Write and distribute e-newsletters to subscribers and manage social media communication.
- Use timelines and scheduled content to create a consistent stream of new content for audience interaction while analysing, managing, and altering schedules where necessary to optimize visit
- Work with other teams (DMS, Marketing, Business Development, Admin & HR) to ensure cohesion within unit and workflow progression.
- Daily review of CK website, escalating any concerns to the relevant department in a timely and efficient manner.
- Daily review of CK social media platforms and escalate any concerns to the relevant department.
- Ensure brand consistency in social media messages
- Respond to customer queries in a timely and efficient manner (aim to respond to customer queries within an hour, if further time is required inform the customer when the problem is likely to be resolved),
- Resolve product or service problems by clarifying the customer’s complaint; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment; following up to ensure resolution.
- Analyse and gather data regarding customer behaviours/ trends, interactions and visits, plus use this information to create comprehensive reports that can help to enhance the product, improve CK personal/business user experience.
- Carry out market research on a regular basis to identify potential personal/business users for CK. Create a comprehensive report on the research gathered and liaise with marketing/business development.
- Research and monitor activity of CK competitors and communicate this with the CK team.
- General ad hoc duties as required
NGN70,000 – 120,000 / Month
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be contacted.