Digital Marketing Specialist at Brand7Ps Communications Limited
Brand7Ps Communications Limited is an innovative integrated marketing communications and digital technology services provider, leveraging on innovative marketing and digital technologies in creating positive customer experience and providing 360 degree professional marketing services to organisations.
At Brand7Ps Communications Limited, idea rules and creativity drives all our solutions. Any solution based on proper marketing insight produces incredible marketing results.We are HP business partner, and specialist in Digital Marketing, PR and Media, Integrated Marketing Communications, Recruitment, Training, Consulting, Technology,e-Commerce, and sales of all digital devices (laptops, Tablets etc). Our office is located at 82, Mobolaji Bank Anthony Way, Ikeja, Lagos State.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Digital Marketing Specialist
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Job Type: Full time
- Responsible for customers’ acquisition, engagement and retention leveraging on all digital platforms. Champions traffic acquisition and conversion using all digital marketing tools
- Planning and executing all digital marketing campaigns; Website/Social Media Optimization, Social Media Marketing, Search Engine Optimization, Search Engine Marketing, Google Display and Online Advertising, Social Engagement/Online Forum, Email Marketing, Mobile Marketing, Affiliate Marketing, Content Marketing and Blogging and Website/Social Media Analytics.
- Maintain company’s social media presence across all digital channels and grow followers on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, and Youtube
- Measure performance of digital marketing efforts using a variety of Web analytics tools (Google Analytics, Google Console, WebTrends, etc.)
- Creative content development (text, image & video) with the use of Adobe InDesign, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Aftereffect, Adobe Dreamweaver, and 3D software
- Website design, development, optimization and website content management system using HTML, CSS, C++, Java Script, Python, and MySQL
Requirements & Skills
- Minimum of 2 years relevant experience in digital marketing, web design, graphic design and video editing
- Perfect knowledge of web analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics, Google Console, WebTrends)
- Professional use of Adobe InDesign, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Dreamweaver, Adobe Aftereffect, and 3D software to create images and designs
- Excellent knowledge of website design and optimization using HTML, CSS, C++, Java Script, Python, and MySQL
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences, media vehicles and devising media campaigns that engage, inform, educate and motivate
- Experience with social media management systems like Hootsuite
- Good communication and interpersonal relationship skill
- Hands on experience in Content marketing and excellent copywriting skills.
- Must be technology enthusiast and hungry for success
- Excellent knowledge of MS office
- Can do attitude, goal-getter and a team player
Application Closing Date
18th December, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.