Digital Marketing Executive at OTP Internet Technology (9 Credit)
OTP Internet Technology (9Credit) is a Fin-tech company that provides simple access to loans at anytime and anywhere via an online process.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Digital Marketing Executive
- We are looking for a Digital Marketing Executive who will be responsible for looking into the online marketing strategies for the organization.
- Use Google Analytics and other business tracking tools to make strategic and tactical recommendations
- Develop and manage digital marketing campaigns
- Provide search engine optimization analysis and recommendations in coordination with elements and structure of websites and web pages
- Optimise, edit and post videos, podcasts, and audio content on the company’s online sites
- Track the company’s website traffic flow and provide internal reports regularly
- Identify new digital marketing trends and ensure that the brand is in front of the industry developments
- Promote company’s product and services in the digital space
- Execute social media efforts to improve KPIs, likes, shares, tweets, etc.
- Design website banners and assist with web visuals
- Manage online customer acquisition and retention programs including SEO, email, affiliate, and graphics and social marketing.
- Help to create and support marketing content for social media purposes (e.g. customer videos briefs, customer case studies, blog posts, posts from analysts and customers).
- A minimum of 2 years experience in a digital marketing or advertising position.
- Proven search engine optimization/search engine marketing experience managing pay-per-click campaigns across Google and related search engines.
- Proficiency in Graphics Designing, MS Excel, PowerPoint, and Word.
- Understanding of our target audience and how to reach them
- Proven experience with website analytics tools (e.g, Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends, Google Adwords, Keyword Planner, Search Console).
- Capacity to prioritize and work across multiple projects
- First degree in relevant field.
Application Closing Date
31st August, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email