Data Entry Officer at Courier Plus
CourierPlus is a leading logistics and distribution services company established in 2009. We offer a wide array of express courier and logistic support solutions to our various customers.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Data Entry Officer at Courier Plus
Company: Courierplus Services Limited
Deadline Date: 6th October, 2020
Specialization: Freelance / Data Entry
Work Level: Experienced (Non-Manager)
Job Type: Full-Time
Experience: 1-3 years
Job Location: Edo
Employment Type: Full-time
- Ensures timely pick up of Client’s shipment
- Identifies sales lead and ensure closure of such opportunities by liaising with the sales team
- Escalate any impending service failures to Service Assurance team and Business Managers
- Raise waybills and ensure capture of all pickups on Trackplus
- Quality assurance to ensure shipments are properly packaged and well documented
- Supervises Courier/Driver pick up and drop off activities to ensure proper handling, process compliance and behaviors that represents Courierplus business values
- Follows-up on every clients shipment to ensure picked-up shipments are delivered within SLA
- Relationship Management
- Verifies completeness of all Clients transaction with Courierplus
- Ensures timely issue resolution
- Must readily be available to perform any other job function as authorized by Courierplus.
- OND qualification.
- 0-2 Years cognate experience.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.