Customer Service Representative Officer
Valuehandlers is a supply chain management company, a Freight forwarding expert, specializes in the provision of total logistic Services which Include specifically: Air Cargo, Sea or Ocean shipping, Express Parcel, Import Documentation, Customs Clearing, Consolidation, door delivery from and to 80 countries. We also offer inland delivery service in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Customer Service Representative Officer
Deadline Date: 19th September, 2020
Specialization: Customer Service
Work Level: Experienced (Non-Manager)
Job Type: Full-Time
Job Location: Lagos (Ogba, Ikeja, Agege, Ojodu, Omole, Obawole)
Job Type: Full Time
Reporting Structure: Lead Agents / Marketing Team Lead / Supervisor and Manager
- Ensure timely and accurate sales delivery process and information flow, while providing exceptional customer service within the value chain.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Ensure smooth and timely process flow
- Ensure timely processing of lead collected from marketers (digital and conventional).
- Ensure accurate and timely data entry into our operating system
- Track and trace shipments as required
- Utilize Process Monitors and Workflows on daily basis
- Ensure timely movement and delivery of freight to customers
- Ensure documents are timely sent to customer or broker for customs purposes
- Ensure accurate and timely client invoicing
- Interact with our customers in arranging their shipments, exceeding customer service expectations
- Contribute to maintain strong relationships with suppliers (airlines, trucking companies, and others)
- Always meet compliance to regulations. This includes internal policies and procedures such as Operational Process Standards (OPS) and external government regulations or customer’s policies / requirements.
- Understand department process flow, constantly looking for areas of improved efficiency
- Ensure all customers’ standard operating procedures are followed and updated
- Meet KPI standards, as per the company procedures
- Overseas communications, timely responses to emails and requests (internal and external).
- HND (Upper Credit) or University Degree (2:2)
- 6 months to 1-year related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Possesses right temperament to handle customers, professionally.
- Effective interpersonal skills, including proven abilities to listen, comprehend, effectively communicate clearly and concisely to obtain positive results.
- Pro-active, strong organizational skills.
- Good computer skills (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Fluent in English
- Applicant must be resident around Ogba, Ikeja, Agege, Ojodu, Omole, Obawole, Egbeda, Abule-Egba, Ketu, Iju/Ishaga.
Addition Edge for Applicants:
- Understanding of transportation documentation and terms is a plus
- Digital marketing skill
- Article / blog writing skill.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letter and must attached detailed CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
- Applicants must meet the following requirement before applying
- Applicants must attached detailed CV to be considered in the first instance.