Customer Service Representative at Kolo Express
- Post Date:December 24, 2020
- Views 27
At Kolo Express, we pride ourselves as being Africa’s leading marketplace and ecommerce logistics platform. Kolo express gives you access to top-notch logistics solutions for your ecommerce business. Apart from handling the pick-up and delivery of your products, we also provide a safe platform for you to sell and buy all sorts of items. We offer customized ecommerce logistics services that will align with your specific needs.
We believe the success of any ecommerce business depends on platform where the goods are listed as well as the ecommerce delivery partners used. Here at Kolo Express, we guarantee a secured platform (where people can buy and sell) and timely and safe pick-ups and deliveries that will ensure that you are satisfied.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Customer Service Representative
Location: Ibadan, Oyo
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are hiring a Customer Service Representative to manage customer queries and complaints at KoloExpress. You will also be asked to process orders, modifications, and escalate complaints across a number of communication channels.
- To do well in this role you need to be able to remain calm when customers are frustrated and must also be computer literate. KoloExpress is an ecommerce and logistics company.
- Maintaining a positive, empathetic and professional attitude toward customers at all times.
- Responding promptly to customer inquiries.
- Keeping records of customer interactions, transactions, comments and complaints.
- Communicating and coordinating with colleagues as necessary.
- Providing feedback on the efficiency of the customer service process.
- Ensuring customer satisfaction and providing professional customer support.
- Communicating with customers through various channels.
- Acknowledging and resolving customer complaints.
- Knowing our services inside and out so that you can answer questions.
- Processing orders, forms, applications, and requests.
- HND or B.Sc. degree in a relevant course.
- Ability to stay calm when customers are stressed or upset.
- Computer literate
- Experience working with customer support.
- Must be resident in Ibadan
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: email@example.com using the “Job title” as subject of the email
Application Deadline 30th December, 2020.
Related Jobs (3)
Customer Support Representative at Pettysave Nigeria on January 25, 2021 Full Time
Customer Service Executive at Tekniteed Nigeria Limited on January 22, 2021 Full Time
Female Customer Service/Telesales Representatives Wanted on January 12, 2021 Full Time