CRM Developer Officer at VeriPark Company
VeriPark is a multicultural global company that brings smart people together and empowers all employees to work as a team for innovative business outcomes to make a difference. We have a productive work culture in which positive contribution is recognized and respected.
Since being founded in 1998 VeriPark has gone on to become a leading global software company enabling financial institutions to deliver world class customer journeys in digital and assisted channels. VeriPark’s digital innovations and consultancy services are transforming business worldwide for banks, credit unions, insurance companies, pension funds, brokerage and wealth and investment firms. Operating in many countries worldwide, VeriPark has its main offices in the UK, Europe, Asia and the Middle-East. VeriPark works collaboratively with clients to develop innovative technology strategies and solutions that address their specific business challenges and bring the promise of digital transformation to life
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: CRM Developer Officer at VeriPark Company
Company: Veripark Software Solutions
Deadline Date:29th August, 2020
Specialization: Software/ Programming / Web development
Work Level: Experienced (Non-Manager)
Job Type: Full-Time
Job Location: Lagos
Job type: Full Time
Summary of Job Responsibilities
- Analyze system requirements and prioritize tasks
- Write clean, testable code using .net programming languages
- Participate in the entire software development life cycle, debugging applications and configuring existing systems.
- Utilize .net framework expertise deploy high-quality applications
- Develop technical specifications and architecture
- CRM customization
- Write and review code
- Test and debug various .net applications
- Review and refactor code
- Deploy fully functional applications
- Upgrade existing programs
- Document development and operational procedures
- Bachelor’s Degree / Master’s Degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Electronics / Telecommunication.
- 5 – 8 years of web-based application development experience. 3 years of same in development experience in banking project.
- Experience in Internet banking, CRM and loan origination applications are desirable.
- Good experience in developing technical design documents.
- Sound knowledge in application security, scalability and high-performance database programming.
- Experienced in C#, ASP.NET, SQL Server, ADO.NET.
- Good communication skills in English (listening, speaking and writing).
- Ability to work on clients’ projects on client premises.
- Ability to travel for project assignments in various countries.
- Business know-how on retail and corporate banking.
- The knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics CRM is a plus.
Why should you work with us?
- We offer a dynamic work environment that improves individual strengths and abilities.
- You get to work for an international fast-growing company on the edge of leading technology.
- You get to work with our dynamic and cross-cultural team of experts in the industry.
- You enjoy the freedom to be on top of your game.
- You get to work with business leaders within our target market while delivering premium value.
- We understand that an enabling culture spurs a creative mind and will give you the best of experience.
- We value our employees and understand that we are as strong as our people, we, therefore, pay attention to your needs.
- Excellence defines our products and services.
- You enjoy a robust compensation and benefits package.
Interested and qualified candidates should click the apply button below