Credit & Marketing Officer at a Microfinance Bank
A Microfinance Bank in Enugu State is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Credit & Marketing Officer
- Responsible for managing the credit risk portfolio of the bank
- Responsible for coordinating marketing functions of the bank’s products and services
- Monitor repayment and preparation of loan deduction schedule
- Analyze credit information to determine the risk involved in lending and prepare reports of findings.
- Perform periodic stress testing and credit review of bank’s loan portfolio.
Applicant must possess the following qualifications:
- Minimum of a first degree from a recognized institution in Accounting / Banking / Finance discipline
- Minimum of 3 – 5 years experience in Accounting / finance – related discipline or relevant background will be an added advantage
- MCP Certification in microfinance banking will be an added advantage.
Application Closing Date
22nd December, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letter and Curriculum Vitae to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: Only qualified applicants will be shortlisted for interview and contacted accordingly.