Credit Control Officer at Sims Nigeria Limited
Sims Nigeria Limited is a major distributor of consumer electronics products. We also have an assemly plant for the assembly of our products.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Credit Control Officer
- The ideal candidate must be analytical, proactive and result-oriented. In addition, she must be trustworthy and accountable.
- Collate and review weekly ageing, corporate ageing and special ageing.
- Collate and review month end ageing and collection report.
- Collate and review Sales Executives monthly sign-off.
- Responsible for informing dealers regarding their balance via numerous channels.
- Reconciliation of customer accounts
- Monthly review of all credit approvals.
- Review monthly returns for sales executive’s key accounts
- Collate/review/filing of quarterly dealer’s confirmation letters.
- Send quarterly dealer’s confirmation through whatsapp and email.
- Update/ filing of dealer’s documentation / credit limit update.
- Responsible for KYC process
- Raise credit notes on request.
Required Experience / Qualifications
- Minimum of HND / B.Sc. in Finance, Accounting or any other related field.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar role.
Application Closing Date
1st December, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online