Credit Control Officer at a Reputable Company – Willers
Willers Solutions Limited – Our client, a reputable firm is looking to fill the position below:
Job Title: Credit Control Officer
- A Credit Control Manager or Credit Manager or Accounts Receivable Manager is responsible for managing a team that recovers unpaid debt/money/outstanding owed to the organization.
- Managing a team of Credit Control Officers
- Formulation of the company’s credit policy to mitigate unnecessary risk
- Reviewing credit applications and credit references to set credit limits and ensure credit worthiness
- Preparing journal entries, credit notes and assisting with month end
- Review and report on Aged Debtors
- Regularly meet and negotiate terms with third party debt collection agencies
- Manage write-offs, bad debt provisions and setting up of payment plans
- Assisting the broader accounts team
- Regularly reviewing the process and procedures to reduce debtor days
- Min of B.Sc Degree in Accounting, Banking and Finance or any related field.
- Min of 3 – 4 years cognate experience as a Credit Control Officer.
- Previous experience of end-to-end credit control and accounts receivable processes
- Professional Certification in Accounting, Finance or Internal Control is an added advantage.
- Working knowledge of Credit law with Staff management experience
- Accounting and reconciliation
- Strong written and verbal communication skills especially during difficult customer negotiations
- Ability to build relationships with multiple internal and external stakeholders
- Ability to multi-task
- Intermediate Accounting software skills, including Excel and other accounting packages.
N140,000 – N180,000 / Monthly
Application Closing Date
20th July, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV “MS Word” to: firstname.lastname@example.org Using “Credit Control Officer” as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be shortlisted.