Corporate Finance Associate at Corporate Headhunters Limited
Corporate Headhunters Limited – Our client is an award-winning, high impact, financially sustainable and highly scalable Social Enterprise, part-owned by the farmers they serve. Their organisation was created to specifically attract youth to agriculture and away from the looming instability of extremist groups.
They are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Corporate Finance Associate
Reports To: Principal, Corporate Finance
- Our client is currently looking for a Corporate Finance Associate
- She/he will develop schedules for investment transactions and analyse efficiency, trends, revenues and financial commitment to project future revenues and expenses.
- Develop schedule for investment transactions and analyse efficiency, trends, revenues and financial commitment to project future revenues and expenses.
- Manage and organize operational data to determine costs of operations and establish standard costs.
- Provide creative solutions to reduce costs and improve financial performance.
- Conduct financial processes and procedures, prepare reports and supporting documents and provide regular updates to Finance Team.
- Consult with the Corporate Finance team to guide and influence long-term strategic thinking.
- Review monthly expenses to ensure that expenses are booked correctly and work with the finance team to make any necessary reclassification.
- Demonstrate appropriate understanding/working knowledge of accounting principles and internal controls, and apply them.
- Advise on how to meet targets and create investment capital; and generate finance from shares and loans.
- Gather, analyse and interpret complicated numerical information.
- Assess and predict financial risks and returns; use financial modelling to predict outcomes.
- Negotiate and structure financial details; provide investment advice, tactics and recommendations
- Assist in preparation and analysis of annual budgets and long-range plans.
- Prepare consolidated forecasts and analyse trends in revenue, expense, capital expenditures and other related areas.
- Conduct complex business analysis including ROI, NPV and IRR, making recommendations to management on new products, features, pricing, marketing promotions, based on historical financial data.
- Research, analyse and synthesize data from multiple sources into business information as directed and by self-identification of business information needs.
- Work with management and business units to determine strategic objectives and identify opportunities to meet these goals.
- Prepare financial and business-related analysis and research in such areas as financial and expense performance, rate of return, depreciation, working capital, and investments.
- Assist with compilation and analysis of consolidated budgets and long-range plans.
Experience / Requirements
- Profound know-how in advanced financial analysis and investment banking
- Leadership experience in financial analysis coupled with relevant accounting experience.
- Proficient in Excel Spreadsheets, MS Office and Financial Software applications.
- Bear strong analytical skills.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, Banking, Business or Economics (Master’s Degree in Finance and / or MBA preferred)
- Strong financial analysis skills and quantitative analysis planning
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills as well as technology and Learning organization.
- Excellent communication skills: Fluent oral and written English.
- Start-up environment – Thrives in fast-paced star-up environment with dynamic business priorities.
- Unlocking the potential of team members – Extensive experience and passion in coaching/mentoring a team.
- Detail orientation and managing complexity – Extensive experience leading a complex organisation and passion for getting into details to identify root cause of issues and create innovative solutions.
Application Closing Date
24th July, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using “Corporate Finance Associate” as the subject of the mail.