Content Executive at Consolidated Hallmark Insurance Plc
Consolidated Hallmark Insurance Plc was issued a License to Continue as an Insurer by the National Insurance Commission (NAICOM) with effect from 28th February, 2007, following a successful recapitalisation and merger process. The company which is listed on the trading floor of the Nigerian Stock Exchange has a Board of Directors made up of a crop of high profile and experienced professionals from the oil industry, manufacturing, and the financial services sector of the economy.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Content Executive
- We are looking for an experienced Content Executive, with an understanding of how to make content stand out on social media and online across desktop and mobile platforms. The ideal candidate should have ideas on how to develop unique content, be enthusiastic about using web analytics to provide feedback on our performance and be equipped to advise the team on SEO and internet best-practice.
- The Ideal candidate will work with the E-business team to ensure our rapid flow of content is published efficiently, accurately and consistently in accordance with in-house brand and product specifications.
- Will also be adept at forward planning, creating and managing a content calendar, promoting our new and archive content at opportune moments through the most appropriate social media channels.
- Assisting all content creation activities and content strategy that aligns with the company’s wider short-term and long-term marketing goals.
- Creation of a content marketing calendar to ensure regular content across all social media platforms
- Maintain brand identity across all online advertisements, websites and social media channels.
- Develop content strategy aligned with short-term and long-term marketing targets
- Collaborate with marketing and design teams to plan and develop site content, style and layout
- Create and publish engaging content
- Edit, proofread and improve writers’ posts
- Liaise with content writers to ensure brand consistency
- Optimize content according to SEO
- Use content management systems to analyze website traffic and user’s engagement metrics
- Manage content distribution to online channels and social media platforms to increase web traffic
- Develop an editorial calendar and ensure content team is on board
- Ensure compliance with law (e.g. copyright and data protection)
- Stay up-to-date with developments and generate new ideas to draw audience’s attention.
- B.Sc. in Mass Communication, Marketing or any Social Sciences with Diploma in Digital Marketing, SEO certifications amongst others.
- 1- 5years working experience either in the financial Industry or other marketing-related industry.
- Age Range : 23 – 30
- Ability to work both independently and with a team
- Digital communication skills
- Written and verbal skills
- Strategic thinking skills
- Analytical skills
- Good eye for detail
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously
- Proficiency with content management software
- Basic knowledge of HTML
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online