Content and Digital Marketing Intern at Black Ink Media
Black Ink Media is an ideation and content agency. We help brands discover, plan, produce, publish and promote content that tell their best stories and drive optimal results, in alignment with brand goals. We believe that each brand has its own story to tell, and it’s our job to help them tell it as best we can using our diverse team of talented strategists and content creators.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Content and Digital Marketing Intern
Location: Nationwide (Remote)
Job type: Full-Time
- We are seeking a highly motivated and results-driven Social media and Content intern with strong writing skills who will thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- The digital content intern will assist in the execution of content marketing campaigns for our company and our clients, with a strong focus on writing.
- Applicants should be comfortable taking direction from other team members, and should also expect to take the initiative to learn about current and emerging digital trends.
- Plan and execute all digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns to create brand awareness and attract clients
- Designs, builds, and maintains our social media presence.
- Create effective, engaging graphics including video and images
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Brainstorms new and creative growth strategies through digital marketing.
- Responsible for overseeing communications to the media, including preparing articles, press kits, press releases, and other content initiatives (personal media contact list is a plus)
To be considered, applicants should have the following minimum qualifications:
- Proven work experience in Digital Marketing, Content Optimization, Social Media Management, and Digital/ Graphic Design
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform, and motivate
- Creating and maintaining client relationships, relationship with influencers and connections with media ( prior relationship is preferred for the media relations)
- Familiarity with SEO, social media channels and audiences
- Quick learner who listens and asks good questions
- Time-management skills: Ability to meet deadlines and achieve KPIs
- Positive disposition and ability to play well with others
- Must own a laptop with steady internet connection
- A base salary of NGN 40,000 in the first 2 months and 25% increase after + Commission on conversion from marketing
Application Closing Date
28th August, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Cover Letter containing links to previous work done and CV to: email@example.com using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.