Adexen is a global Human Ressources Company providing business services in Europe and Africa. We support companies in all industries in the fields of HR, Legal, Finance, Sales & Marketing, Engineering and Supply chain. We know how important people are to business. We also think that “People are the future of Africa” We understand what is needed to match highly skilled professionals with companies operating in Africa at highest standards. Our consultants are experts in their fields and use the most modern systems and upto date knowledges to support in all HR fields. Our target is to bring wealth of experience to help companie operations to find and retain talents. Adexen’s objective is to provide both our Clients and their employees as well as our candidates excellence in all aspects of our services. This high level of service is the foundation of Adexen’s excellent reputation.
Job Title: Commercial Manager
Experience Level: Level A
Our client is a Multinational Logistics company involved in transportation and logistics
- Ensure accurate preparation of quotations and invoicing of clients.
- Attend meetings with clients to build relationship with existing and new accounts.
- Prepare quotation to clients.
- Negotiate with Client on Customs, NAFDAC permits, SON permits, Quarantine permits, Transport charges and other kinds of charges
- Produce financial reports evaluating completed projects.
- Compile data to generate financial statements.
- Follow up on new allocations.
- Monitor internal costs for all businesses relating to the clients
- Check all documentation available with necessary receipts.
- Maintain and analyze daily and monthly KPIs as agreed with the clients.
Minimum years of experience
Desired Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Administration or any related discipline.
- Minimum of three years experience in same or similar role.
- Experience in the Transportation and Logistics industry is paramount
- Good knowledge of Shipping, Trucking, Logistics and Barging Operations
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications such as MS-excel, MS-word and Outlook.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Good problem-solving and decision-making skills.
Method of Application
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.
Interested Candidates Should Apply With This Link
Note: Only those selected will be contacted.