Business Manager at NetPro LTD
NetPro International Limited is a credible brand in bespoke software development and technology service provision for the Education, Healthcare, Governments and SMEs in Sub-Saharan Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Business Manager at NetPro LTD
Company: NetPro International Limited
Deadline Date: 1st November, 2020
Specialization: Sales / Business Development
Work Level: Manager (Staff Supervisor)
Job Type: Full-Time
Experience: 3-5 years
Job Location: Owerri, Imo
Employment Type: Full-time
- Corporate Leadership As a leader, you shall demonstrate self-awareness through self-confidence. You shall manage business operations as well as the people that work for the organisation. You must be self-motivated to work diligently to achieve success, yet show empathy in relationship-building and influencing change among the company’s workforce.
- It shall be your job to liaise with the Chief Executive to help articulate the corporate vision and strategy and to ensure that the strategic objectives are met within the boundaries of obvious constraints.
- You must have strong communication skills and be an example for other staff. You must also have good problem-solving skills and be willing to face and deal with difficult and challenging circumstances and situations.
- Your job constitutes, but not limited to the following key focus areas: Business Analyst As a Business Analyst (BA) you will be responsible for gathering and understanding the business needs of clients and partners.
- In addition, will be tasked with analysing business processes and recommending projects to improve the effectiveness of those processes.
Detailed Duties and Responsibilities
- Elicit requirements using interviews, document analysis, requirements workshops, surveys, site visits, business process descriptions, use cases, scenarios, business Business Manager NetPro International Nigeria Limited
- Drive and challenge business units on their assumptions of how they will successfully execute their plans
- Strong analytical and product management skills required, including a thorough understanding of how to interpret customer business needs and translate them into application and operational requirements. Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group, executives, managers, and subject matter experts.
- Serves as the conduit between the customer community (internal and external customers) and the software development team through which requirements flow.
- Develop requirements specifications according to standard templates, using natural language.
- Collaborate with developers and subject matter experts to establish the technical vision and analyse trade-offs between usability and performance needs.
- Be the liaison between the business units, technology teams and support teams. Project Manager As the Project Manager, you shall have the primary responsibility of the management of projects to ensure successful outcomes. This role focuses on meeting project commitments, including communications with sponsors, stakeholders, etc. Spends significant time on project management responsibilities. As assigned, lead or assist in the planning, implementation and introduction of projects for new systems and technologies.
- Lead planning and/or implementation of projects. Participate in all phases of the project management life cycle.
- Facilitate the definition of project missions, goals, tasks, and resource requirements; resolve or assist in the resolution of conflicts within and between projects or functional areas; develop methods to monitor project or area progress; and provide corrective supervision if necessary.
- Responsibility for assembling the project staff; for their technical or functional development, performance, and/or termination during the project or projects.
- Manage project budget and resource allocation.
- Facilitate the definition of service levels and customer requirements. Interact regularly with existing or potential clients to determine their needs and to develop plans for improving delivery. Advocate on behalf of clients and represent clients’ needs as appropriate to senior management. Work cross-functionally to solve problems and implement changes.
- Follow a defined, agreed upon project management methodology. Business Manager NetPro International Nigeria Limited
- Present oral and written reports defining plans, problems, and resolutions to appropriate levels of management. Business Development and Customer Relationship Management Your job also involves providing leadership in business development. You shall work with relevant team members to identify sales leads, pitch goods or services to new clients and maintain a good working relationship with new contacts.
This role revolves around good communication and so whatever business you work in your duties are likely to include:
- Following up new business opportunities and setting up meetings
- Planning and preparing presentations
- Communicating new product developments to prospective clients
- Overseeing the development of marketing literature
- Writing reports, Proposals etc.
- Providing Management with reports and feedback Customer Relationship Management (or CRM) is a phrase that describes how businesses interact with customers.
- Most people think of CRM as a system to capture information about your customers. However, that is only part of the picture. CRM involves using technology or other tools to gather the intelligence you need to provide improved support and services to your customers. In other words, CRM is also about what you do with that information to better meet the needs of your existing customers and identify new customers, resulting in higher profits for you. Your job as the lead for CRM is to ensure that the building blocks of CRM is in place and is managed and enhanced proactively.
The building blocks include:
- A database that collects information about your customers.
- A way to analyse the information in the database.
- A strategy for applying the analysis to better meet your clients’ needs and identify potential customers.
- Collecting data to ensure your strategy is effective. Key High-Level Responsibilities
- Overall responsibility for Management and execution of the Corporate Strategy
- Team Leadership/Management and Project Management
- Business Growth and Stakeholder Management
- Overall Management of Service Level Agreements and Corporate Logistics Business Manager NetPro International Nigeria Limited
- Support the Development and implementation of the Business Development
- Strategy to drive growth and optimal financial performance
- Design and implement systems to support and measure business growth
- Proposal Writing & Presentations
- Elicitation, Collaboration and Project Management
- Manage on-going engagement with clients and stakeholders
- Develop and enforce key performance indicators for business development
- Develop and implement e-Marketing and promotion strategy
- Client Relationship Management
- Setup and Manage NetPro Academy and other ancillary businesses to ensure success.
- Bachelor’s Degree, Master’s Degree qualification.
- 4 – 10 years Experience.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.