Business Development Manager at InfoWARE Limited
InfoWARE Limited – We ensure that our clientele are provided with the cutting edge technology to enable them remain competitive in today’s minded business environment. Our software solutions are customized to suit each individual client’ needs and can be further customized after delivery by each client to fit their business processes.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Business Development Manager
Are you a natural problem solver? Do you have an interest in innovative technologies and IT? Do you think you can deliver exceptional customer service?
Duties and Responsibilities
- Dynamic, passionate and proven people who want to make a positive difference with the people they work with and customers we support.
- You will have the ability to thrive in a fast-paced and challenging environment where everyone is empowered and committed to deliver the best in industry customer experience.
- Fluency and English (written and spoken) is compulsory and also a ‘can do’ attitude and a thirst to learn and develop professional and soft skills.
What We’re Looking For
- As a Business Development Manager your role will be to maintain and grow the assigned portfolio customer base, generate sales, develop advantageous pricing strategies, as well as coach and mentor Account Managers in the business.
- Supported by our quality assurance team, subject matter experts and training and development department, you will have a comprehensive induction and training program to ensure you deliver exceptional customer service.
- Plan, Develop and Oversee the overall Business Development Strategy.
- Achieve your New Business Monthly/Annual Active Accounts and Revenue targets.
- Periodic Review and Determine the Key Business Development KPIs with Appropriate recommendations to the Management Team.
- Build Strong relationships with New and Existing Clients.
- Assist in Planning and Overseeing New Marketing initiatives for the Company with respect to the assigned Product/Service Domain.
- Perform Regular Market Research with Clear Focus at Improving Company Sales, Revenue or Value to the Ecosystem
- Share industry knowledge and unique ideas to have InfoWARE’s strategically add value to its clients and the business community.
- Attend Management Approved Important Conferences, Meetings, and Industry events.
- Develop and Oversee Client Invoicing, Quotes and Proposals for existing and prospective clients.
- Closes new business deals by coordinating requirements; developing and negotiating contracts; and integrating contract requirements with team operations.
Academic / Work Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree/H.N.D.
- Must have completed NYSC
- 2 – 5 years Work experience.
- Work experience in ICT industry would be an added advantage
- Other related professional certification is an added advantage.
Skills and Competencies:
- Strategic Thinking
- Business Management
- Business Communication
- Adaptability to work independently and part of a team bringing in experts when needed
- Excellent customer service skills
- Detail Oriented: Capable of carrying out a given task with all details necessary to get the task done well
- Effective written and verbal communication skills and solid professional skills with utmost customer obsession.
- Strong stakeholder engagement and influencing skills
- Passion for technology and learning
- Goal Completion: Inspired to perform well by the completion of tasks
- Flexibility: Inspired to perform well when granted the ability to set your own schedule and goals.
In Return, We Offer You
- An excellent remuneration package
- Friendly working atmosphere
- Continuous professional development
- A commitment to offer you career development opportunities to meet your full potential.
Application Closing Date
28th August, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter in PDF to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.