Business Development Executive at RodNorth Nigeria Limited
RodNorth Nigeria Limited is an Emerging ICT and Engineering firm duly incorporated under the laws of Nigeria, we are committed to providing you technological solutions with ample attention to deployment of quality and reliable IT Solutions & Services (Hardware & Software) and Enterprise solutions (Data & Storage solutions). We offer world class services and support.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Executive
- Understand the Products and solutions offered by the company.
- Create leads and New Opportunities across specific sectors assigned to you, on Cloud Infrastructure Productivity and Security Solutions.
- Manage Existing Customers in your sector and Upselling cloud services to them.
- Create Opportunities to educate these lead on How these services offered by Rodnorth will add value to their Business.
- Convert these lead AND OPPORTUNITIES TO sales.
- Work with The technical team on how to manage all potential Customers.
- Attend Meetings (face- face or Online) with potential Leads and New customers
- Providing specialist advice on the products and/or services you’re selling
- Nurturing and developing relationships with key customer accounts.
- Meeting all KPI’s and Target as set my your employer
- You must have an ability to target prospects, generate your own business and realize high value orders.
- A minimum of 1-2 year sales experience is required.
- Ability to self study and engage team members on products and services sold
- You will establish a significant client base for the company, developing and maintaining a portfolio of
- Good Communication and interpersonal Skills.
- History or track record of Selling. or being in a sales position.
- Must display high level for customer retention, customer persuasion skills
- Proven ability to negotiate
- Experience with design and implementation of business development strategy
- Conflict resolution
- The ability to self-motivate and motivate a team
- Experience working to and exceeding targets
Application Closing Date
29th May, 2020
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.