Business Development Executive at Greywolf Empire
Greywolf Empire – For over 5 years, our marketing, business development and web development experts have Partnered with hundreds of businesses to increase profits by creating smart marketing innovations and decisions.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Executive
Location: Yaba, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop a growth strategy focused both on financial gain and customer satisfaction
- Conduct research to identify new markets and customer needs
- Arrange business meetings with prospective clients
- Promote the company’s products/services addressing or predicting clients’ objectives
- Prepare sales contracts ensuring adherence to law-established rules and guidelines
- Keep records of sales, revenue, invoices, etc. Plan for the company’s financial success
- Provide trustworthy feedback and after-sales support
- Build strong relationships with industry professionals, competitors, vendors, and other personnel
- Possess a strong understanding of our products/services, our competition in the industry and positioning
- Follow the latest industry developments and stay up-to-date on corporate competitors
- Proven working experience as a Business Development Executive, Sales Executive or a relevant business development role.
- Must be very smart, confident charismatic, agile and business savvy.
- B.Sc / BA in Business Administration, Sales or relevant field
- 2 years proven track record in business sales or related market especially around the focus market.
- Excellent organizational skills, with emphasis on priorities and goal setting
- Proficiency in MS Office and CRM software
- Superior presentation and communication skills, both written and verbal
- Technical skills required to understand and propose products or solutions by focusing on client requirements
- Ability to communicate information, whether technical or non-technical to staff members and customers, in a clear and concise manner
- Time management, planning and negotiating skills
- Must reside around Yaba axis.
Application Closing Date
23rd November, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the “Job title” as subject of the email.