Branch Manager at Gabsdan Ventures – Delta and Lagos
Gabsdan Ventures is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Branch Manager
Locations: Isolo – Lagos and Asaba, Delta
- Plan and direct day to day operational activities of the branch.
- Liaise with General Manager to develop business strategies that will attract new customers, expand store traffic, and enhance profitability towards achieving set target.
- Foster positive environment and ensure customer satisfaction by responding to customer complaints and resolving customers concerns in a professional manner.
- Ensure store compliance with health and safety regulations and Must be familiar with all other industry’s rules and regulation.
- Develop and arrange promotional material i.e. In-store displays that will promote sales, and manage product discount process.
- Liaise with government regulatory agencies and ensure timely compliance.
- Supervise the activities of the Floor Manager and all heads of department, also, communicate with cleaning and security agents on the performance of their employees.
- Handling the process for product swap and customer cash refunds.
- Ensure all employees in the branch deliver excellent customer service at all times to enhance customer satisfaction.
- Ensure all employees are properly dresses and presentable at all times depicting morals and the organizational standard.
- Monitor sales trends of different products and motivate the team to drive sales to meet sales objectives
- Monitor inventory levels and ensure that items ordered are supplied on time to avoid stock-out on the shop floor.
- Communicate any new policies and relevant information to all employee in the branch, giving correction and advice, and also receiving feedbacks and questions concerning their challenges as it relates to their job and any other relevant issues. Relate the outcome of such meetings to Management including suggestion/recommendation.
- Oversee the process of product procurement, Inventory process, product storage, proper product display and sales of product.
- Control losses that arise from damaged products, product stock out and expired products.
- Issue queries to employee who violate the company’s policy and forward the query issued and response received with your recommendation to the Human Resource Manager through the GM.
- Review duty roster to ensure adequate manning of every section and department. Monitor staff attendance and report lateness and absenteeism
- Review all applications for leave /shift swap/Full day Swap to ensure it does not disrupt operations before forwarding same to HRD for final approval.
- Prepare detailed reports on buying trends and customer requirements and forward to management for consideration. Monitor product life cycle and suggest new products and advice management on product withdrawal.
- Keep abreast with changes in government policies and its effect on the business and inform Management.
- Other responsibilities as may be assigned from time to time.
- Educational Qualification (HND /BSc/ MSc)
- Must have completed the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) program or possess exemption letter
- Possess a minimum of seven (7) years’ experience working in a retail environment, ideally must have a minimum of three (3) years in a managerial role.
- Customer service-oriented with in-depth knowledge of business management processes.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Must be computer literate and able to work using Microsoft packages.
- Should not be less than 32 years of age as at the time of engagement.
- Should possess excellent leadership skills and be able to lead a functional and productive team.
Application Closing Date
28th November, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.