Biswal Limited provides high quality, bespoke services to the telecommunications industry. We pride ourselves on the acquisition, development and deployment of all resources required to allow a telecommunications company to provide excellent service to its own customers.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Production Manager
- The Production Manager is responsible for the Planning, scheduling and managing the production process at Biswal Limited. The main function of the Production Manager is to ensure that all goods are produced efficiently, on time and within budget.
- Ensure the production line is constantly moving and meets their designated targets.
- Set and monitor the quality/standards of generators produced and enforce quality control.
- Develop project budget and maintain expenses within the budget/ Recommend cost reduction initiatives while maintaining quality standards.
- Make decisions about equipment use, maintenance, modification and procurement.
- Determine equipment, material and manpower requirements for project execution and also manage the human and material resources needed to meet the production targets.
- Act as the contact person between Production and the Procurement department thus responsible for planning and scheduling material requirements.
- Adheres to all environmental, health and safety SOPs, equipment, policies and procedures thereby ensuring entire safety of all employees working in manufacturing department.
- Monitor production activities and adjust schedules for on-time delivery thereby Investigating production issues and develop resolutions.
- Monitor and maintain stock levels in the warehouse.
- Set and ensure the minimum stock level is adhered to