Bilingual Customer Service Executive (English & French) at Interra Networks Limited
Interra Networks Limited is an Information & Communications Technology (ICT) company headquartered in Atlanta, GA. USA with offices in Abuja, Lagos and Enugu, Nigeria. We operate a BPO (Business Process Outsourcing) facility and provide technology-enabled services to the public and private sector. Our services provide our customers with world-class, convenient, reliable and cost-effective business solutions.
We are recruiting to fill the position below
Job Title: Bilingual Customer Service Executive (English & French)
Job Type: Full Time
- We are currently looking for a Bilingual Call Centre Agents! The Bilingual (English & French) Call Centre Agent will be responsible for day-to-day customer service responsibilities within our Contact Center
- Customers are the heart and soul of everything we do at iNterra
- The successful candidates will be able to accept ownership for effectively solving customer issues, complaints and inquiries; keeping customer satisfaction at the core of every decision and behavior.
- Manage large amounts of inbound and outbound calls in a timely manner
- Follow communication “scripts” when handling different topics
- Identify customers’ needs, clarify information, research every issue and provide solutions and/or alternatives
- Build sustainable relationships and engage customers by taking the extra mile
- Keep records of all conversations in our call center database in a comprehensible way
- Frequently attend educational seminars to improve knowledge and performance level
- Meet personal/team qualitative and quantitative targets.
- Minimum of a B.Sc / B.A / HND in Languages and any Social Science courses
- S/he must have good understanding of English and French Languages.
- Must be able to read, speak and write English and French languages.
- Accurate comprehension, interpretation and capturing of information, accuracy and timely response to calls.
- Proficient in usage of Microsoft packages.
- Knowledge of customer service telephony and technology.
- Little or no experience in contact center or customer service environment would not be a problem.
- Good data entry and typing skills.
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to understand individual differences.
- Problem solving skills.
- Should be able to work Mondays to Fridays and at any other time required.
- Proficiency in driving Sales will be an added advantage.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent listening skills.
- Problem analysis and problem-solving skills.
- Customer Service Orientation.
- Organization skills.
- Attention to details.
- Good Judgmental skills.
- Team work.
- Stress tolerance.
- Time management skills.
- N50,000 monthly.
Application Closing Date
6th December, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online