AutoCAD Basic User at Winco
Winco Foam Industries Limited is a wholly indigenous private limited company incorporated on March 18th 1983. The company since 1978 has been operating in Nigeria as one of the leading commercial organizations involved in so many activities including foam manufacturing and trading activities.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: AutoCAD Basic User at Winco
Company: Winco Foam Industries Limited
Deadline Date: 1st October, 2020
Specialization: Information Technology / ICT
Work Level: Experienced (Non-Manager)
Job Type: Full-Time
Job Code: WJ01-79
Job Location: Zuba, Abuja
- We are looking for a skilled AutoCAD Drafter to generate Solid and Surface CAD models for our product using AutoCAD software.
- Ensure that all work is carried out in a safe and efficient manner
- Initiate follow-up to update documentation when any changes may occur
- Finalizing AutoCAD models.
- Create, edit and design geometrical 2D shapes to meet customer’s specifications
- Developing product structural designs from scratch.
- Presenting rough design drafts for approval.
- Make corrections to the drawings as requested by the senior staff
- Provide alternative design concepts to meet customer requirements.
- Create and update database of design records for future reference purposes.
- Excellent technical design skills.
- Must have excellent computer knowledge and problem-solving skills
- Must have knowledge of drafting and experience with CAD
- Good communication skills.
- A keen eye for aesthetics and detail.
- Must be knowledgeable in basic CAD techniques
- Must be knowledgeable in AutoCAD 2002-2007, or have relevant experience that provides the requisite knowledge, skills, and abilities for the job.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: email@example.com using the Job Title as subject of the email.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.