Assistant Recruitment Officer at First Chioce LTD
First Choice Leasing Limited (RC 918256) is a top Class and wholly owned Nigerian company that is reputed for Financial Intermediation And Equipment Leasing services, recruitment services, LPO finance and allied financial consultancy services. The Firm was incorporated in 2010 to fill the identified gaps in the afore mentioned fields.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Assistant Recruitment Officer at First Chioce LTD
Company: First Choice Leasing Limited
Deadline Date: 11th September, 2020
Specialization: Human Resources / Recruitment
Work Level: Experienced (Non-Manager)
Job Type: Full-Time
Experience: 1-3 years
Job Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Answering phone calls, dealing with enquiries and provide general information to job applicants regarding HR procedures.
- Assist in preparing and issuing employment contract letter to new employees.
- Making sure that all employee records are accurate and well maintained.
- Compiling the following data about employees: payroll such as hours worked, taxes, pension contributions and also timesheets.
- Setting up and maintaining a employee’s personnel files..
- Involved in the performance review of staff…
- Researching employees references and academic qualifications.
- Assisting with the recruitment and selection process..
- Reading all correspondence including inquiry letters, job applications and CVs that are sent in.
- Assist in screening, inviting and interviewing of candidates for job placement
- Writing job adverts and posting them on job sites.
- A capable team player who is able to liaise with people at all levels.
- Easy going and approachable.
- Flexible, adaptable and open to change.
- Can work on own initiative.
- Ability to multitask by sourcing for new recruitment contract.
- Bachelor’s Degree qualification.
- Minimum of 2 – 3 years of work experience.
- We are looking for an effective and confident communicator who is also a self-starter with dedication and motivation to succeed in HR department. Possessing an in-depth knowledge of HR processes and procedures and a proven track record of providing support to HR advisors and senior managers.
- Easy going by nature and able to get along with both work colleagues and senior managers when providing comprehensive administrative support to day-to-day operations of human resources department.
Key Competencies and Skills:
- Contracts of employment
- Absence management
- Recruitment & selection
- Performance management
- Attention to detail
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as subject of the email.