Administrative Supply Chain Associate Workforce Group
Workforce Group is a Management Consulting and Outsourcing Professional Services Firm. Following its inception in July 2004, Workforce Management Centre Limited (Workforce) has built an enviable reputation as the leading indigenous management and professional services consulting firm in Nigeria. Drawing from its Deep Domain Expertise, in the area of organizational effectiveness and employee performance, the Company is positioned to assist businesses across diverse sectors of the economy in their quest to create sustainable value for their stakeholders.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Position: Administrative Supply Chain Associate Workforce Group
Company: Workforce Group
Deadline Date: 30th October, 2020
Specialization: Supply Chain/ Store
Work Level: Experienced (Non-Manager)
Job Type: Contract
Experience: 3-5 years
Location(s): Abuja, Enugu, Lagos, Rivers (PH)
Job Location: Nationwide
Employment type: Contract
Industry: Health Care
Category: Medical & Healthcare
- Prepare summary reports.
- Update excel-based compensation tracker.
- Validate customer claims versus supporting documentation.
- Cross-check compliance of claims to approved promotional/tender terms and conditions.
- Follow through with Finance for issuance of credit notes.
We are looking for a candidate who fulfill these requirements:
- B.Sc in a relevant field.
- Minimum of 3 years experience as a supply chain associate.
- Proficiency in MS office suites.