Administrative Assistant at Kelina Hospital
Kelina Hospital, 3rd Avenue, Gwarinpa, Abuja, is a Federal Government recognized Pioneer Hospital in Minimal Access Surgery. Our common surgeries include laser lithotripsy for kidney stones, Holmium Laser Enucleation of the Prostate(HoLEP), and Laparoscopic Surgery.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Administrative Assistant
Location: Abuja Municipal, Federal Capital Territory, Nigeria
The staff will be responsible for the following, amongst others:
- Assisting the Corporate Relations Manager and also Media Manager.
- Reporting to CEO and performing secretarial and administrative duties.
- Processing, editing, and formatting outgoing reports and documents from various departments.
- Filing documents, as well as entering data and maintaining databases/records.
- Directing internal and external calls, emails, and correspondence to designated persons.
- Arranging and scheduling appointments, meetings, and events.
- Monitoring office supplies and ordering replacements.
- Assisting with copying, scanning,emailing, note-taking.
- Preparing facilities and arranging refreshments for events.
- Handling incoming and outgoing correspondence and phone calls.
- Scheduling meetings and appointments
- Managing itinerary of key hospital staff
Candidate, who must be resident in Abuja, with at least 2 years of experience on similar jobs, should be:
- A graduate with a Bachelor’s Degree or higher certification in English Language, Law, Secretarial Administration or related disciplines with exceptional office-management and computer skills.
- Expert in all aspects of computer-based jobs
- Excellent in English, with a flawless written and spoken grammar.
- Highly organized.
- Negotiable but very competitive and comparable to the Federal Government Salary Structure
Application Closing Date
20th August, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application documents to: email@example.com using the “Job Title” as subject of the email.
Applications documents should include the following below:
- A letter of application for the job
- Scanned copies of certificates
- Scanned passport-sized photograph of the candidate.
Note: Only applications which follow above steps, will be considered.