Accounting Manager Job at Glimscroft services
At Glims Croft LLC, We offer spectrum of services such as Consultancy, Oil and Gas, finance planning and management.
We work with clients of all sizes Whether you are a start up or a more established company, we begin the process by listening closely to the specifics of your needs and learning about your culture, philosophy and goals.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Accounting Manager Job at Glimscroft services
Job Location: Lagos
Deadline Date:1st August, 2020
Specialization: Accounting / Audit / Finance
Work Level: Manager (Staff Supervisor)
Job Type: Full-Time
- We are looking for a reliable Accounting manager to join our team! As an Accounting Manager, you will supervise, monitor and evaluate all day-to-day accounting activities
- In addition, you will be establishing financial status by developing and implementing systems for collecting, analyzing, verifying and reporting financial information.
Requirements and Qualifications
- Minimum of 1 year work experience as an Accounting official.
- OND minimum academic requirement in Accounting or Finance or any related field.
- Excellent computer skills on MS Office
- Excellent knowledge and experience with accounting software and databases
- Ability to multi task
- Understanding and knowledge of accounting principles, practices, standards, laws and regulations
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on company’s success
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Plan, implement and oversee overall accounting strategy
- Oversee accounting daily operations
- Take responsibility for accounts payable/receivable, cash receipts, general ledger, payroll and utilities, treasury, budgeting, cash forecasting, revenue and expenditure variance analysis, capital assets reconciliations, trust account statement reconciliations, check runs, fixed asset activity, debt activity etc.
- Monitor and analyse accounting data
- Set up and monitor accounting KPIs
- Regularly produce financial reports or statements
- Adhere to proper accounting methods, policies and principles
- Encourage other employees to adhere to standards
- Perform and oversee annual audits
- Provide recommendations
- Meet financial accounting objectives
- Prepare and present KPIs to stakeholders
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.